International Nurse Recruitment Agency
Finding nursing jobs can be a hard thing. In some countries healthcare vacancies are scarce and/or heavily underpaid. However, that is not the case in the Netherlands. In face, there is even a shortage of good nursing staff in Holland. As an international nurse recruitment agency Eduployment tries to fill that gap by offering various nursing jobs with good working conditions and competing salaries according to Dutch standards.
So, are you an EU certified nurse or a senior year EU nursing student? Then we might have just the right job for you! Whether that is in a general hospital, nursing home or rehabilitation clinic. However, international nurse recruitment always starts with an educational program which gives you all the knowledge and tools you need to be a great nurse in the Netherlands.
Both EU students and already certified nurses got their own program. Click the appropriate button below and learn all about your program or read on for a short summary of what to expect.
The programs in short
As an international nurse recruitment agency we try to get you your dream job, but we also try to provide the best care possible. Therefore it’s crucial our nurses are able to understand a client’s needs and whishes. That’s why both programs start with an introductory language course in which you’ll learn the most important Dutch words, phrases and nursing idioms.
If there are enough applicants this course will be given in your own home country. If not, we can discuss following the course elsewhere. The introductory language course is also free of charge, except for the mandatory study-app (€25). After completing the course, we invite you over to the Netherlands for an internship (EU students) or a paid introduction period (certified nurses):
The internship for Erasmus students
Senior year EU nursing students follow our Erasmus+ Internship program. For approximately 6 months you will be performing activities of daily living for our clients. During this time free housing is arranged by our international nurse recruitment agency and you’ll also get a scholarship to cover for your costs and earn you some extras to spend in your spare time.
The introduction period for certified nurses
Before coming over for your paid introduction period, certified nurses first follow an intensive introductory language course. After that, you will be caring for our clients with your future colleagues while getting accustomed to our healthcare protocols for approximately 5 months. During this time we will already start paying you a competitive salary with extra payments for working irregular hours and you’ll also be able to benefit from subsidized housing.
The next step
EU nursing students will have to decide after 6 months if working in the Netherlands suits them. If it does, they can apply for the commitment program which offers many advantages. If it doesn’t, you can always quit. No strings attached. However, certified nurses already signed up for the commitment program and cannot stop in between.
After your internship or introduction period, you’ll follow more advanced courses in which you will learn even more about the Dutch language and our healthcare protocols. We’ll prepare you in the best way we can for passing a state exams which is required for a Dutch nurse registration. With that registration, you’ll be able to apply for all the jobs our international nurse recruitment agency has to offer.
Learning a new language and getting to know all the healthcare protocols in a foreign country takes hours of hard work. In return for investing valuable time and effort into our organization we try to make your stay as comfortable and fun as possible. So, amongst other things, we offer the following:
For EU nursing students
- a free beginner’s course with an introductory period in which you get Erasmus scholarship
- free living space in the Netherlands
- dinner on internship days
- contact person in your own native language
And when you’ve been admitted to the commitment program:
- contribution for expenses of medical checks up to €50) obligatory Erasmus insurances up to €65 and travel expenses up to €250 after successfully completing the 6 month internship
- additional language training and opportunities to practice nursing procedures
- free use of storage facilities for returning for the follow-up program
- help during all periods of your study
- a guaranteed job with good working conditions, a competitive salary and paid vacation days (approximately 7 weeks a year)
For EU certified nurses
- a free beginner’s course with an introductory period in which you get paid
- a free follow-up program to get your language skills to the required level of a professional nurse
- help during all periods of your study
- contribution to housing expenses housing during your language training (if the course is outside your place of residence)
- competitive salaries with extra payments for working irregular hours, overtime and on Sundays and public holidays
- a continuous development program for personal and professional growth
- and an introduction to other healthcare institutions after two years (if you seek a new challenge)
About our international nurse recruitment
Eduployment is the international nurse recruitment partner of several Dutch healthcare institutions. Our nursing vacancies are largely located in and around Amsterdam.
Are you interested in our Certified Nurses Program or the Erasmus+ Internship Program? Then check out the full contents of each and see if you meet the conditions to apply for the program of your choice. Also, feel free to contact us if you have any questions regarding the educational programs or our healthcare jobs.