Nurse jobs in Europe
In some countries, the amount of decent jobs in healthcare is limited. That’s why some professional caretakers resort to nurse jobs in Europe instead of trying to start a career in their own region. At Eduployment, we offer those certified nurses an extensive array of options and opportunities to develop and prepare themselves for nurse jobs elsewhere in Europe. Or, to be more specific, in the Netherlands.
But first, the Eduployment Programme for certified nurses has to be followed. It’s an intensive but rewarding educational programme that equips you with all the tools needed to make your nursing career a success. Interested? Read all about our Programme and discover all of our opportunities.
The Eduployment Programme
After applying for the Programme, you’ll start with an introductory course in which you will become acquainted with the Dutch language, and it’s most important words. This course is followed by a 5-month paid introduction period in the Netherlands, so you can learn about the applicable protocols and customs in Dutch healthcare and meet your future coworkers and clients in nursing homes.
During that period housing is arranged and you’ll be paid a competitive salary for the work you do. After the introduction period you continue with the Dutch language at a higher level. You then apply for the required Dutch state exam Dutch language to enable your registration as a nurse in the Netherlands. Without that, you cannot work as a nurse in the Netherlands.
After obtaining the registration, you’ll be able to apply for jobs in general and psychiatric hospitals. And while you work, you can benefit from the possibilities to grow into your role as a nurse with full responsibility or to further specialize yourself in one of the different branches of nursing.
When you’re looking for nurse jobs in Europe, Eduployment in the Netherlands is the right place for you. Among other things, we offer you the following for investing valuable time and effort into working at our organisation:
- a free beginner’s course with an introductory period in which you get paid
- a free follow-up programmme to get your language skills to the required level of a professional nurse
- help during all periods of your study
- arranged housing during your language training (if the course is outside your place of residence)
- competitive salaries with extra payments for working irregular hours, overtime and on Sundays and public holidays
- a continuous development programme for personal and professional growth
- and an introduction to other healthcare institutions after two years (if you think it is time for a career switch)
About Eduployment’s nurse jobs in Europe
Eduployment’s nurse jobs in Europe consist of providing care and assistance for our clients in the Netherlands. The jobs range from attending to the elderly so they can continue to live on their own to providing care, support and nursing in hospitals. There is always a job that suits you.
More info about our organisation? Read more about our unique Eduployment Programme or contact us.