Nursing jobs in the Netherlands
Are you looking for nursing jobs in the Netherlands? At Pleyade we offer a wide variety of opportunities. Regardless of whether you want to work in nursing homes or eventually end up in a hospital, all our jobs are accompanied by an educational program which is all about learning how to express yourself Dutch, getting acquainted with the culture and learning about the Dutch protocols in healthcare. The program is designed to help you prepare for a nursing career in Holland in the best way you can. Interested? Read all about our Eduployment Program for certified nurse.
How does it work?
What's in it for you?
When you apply for our nursing jobs in the Netherlands, you are investing valuable time and effort into working at Pleyade. In return, we take care of the rest. Amongst other things, we offer you:
- a free beginner’s course with an introductory period in which you get paid
- a free follow-up program to get your language skills to the required level of a professional nurse
- help during all periods of your study
- arranged housing during your language training (if the course is outside your place of residence)
- competitive salaries with extra payments for working irregular hours, overtime and on Sundays and public holidays
- a continuous development program for personal and professional growth
- and an introduction to other healthcare institutions after two years (if a career switch is desired)
Pleyade’s nursing jobs in the Netherlands consist of providing care and assistance for our clients in and around the vibrant city of Arnhem, which is located in the eastern part of the Netherlands at approximately an hour’s drive from Amsterdam. Our clients consists of everyone who needs care and nursing and we also provide the support and assistance needed for the elderly to continue living independently in their own homes or at one of our housing locations, as well as a pleasant recovery after hospitalization.
Pleyade is partner of the Dutch Healthcare Group for Arnhem – Nijmegen and comprises nursing homes, hospitals and educational institutions. We actively participate in research on the use of technology in health care and nursing. Our nurses are involved, respectful and have genuine attention for their clients. At Pleyade more than 1,300 employees and 600 volunteers strive every day to ensure our clients feel good.
Curious about our organization? Read more about our Eduployment Program or apply directly for one of our nursing jobs in the Netherlands and kickstart your career as a professional caretaker!